For the IMM Technology team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are looking for an:
Operations Coordinator (project position)
As an Operations Coordinator you are a key player in our broadcast ecosystem that can provide coordination but also shows interest in high-level technologies. You are part of a team responsible for transmission of all global Viacom broadcasts from source to distribution. You will be working with many internal teams at Viacom to ensure resilient streams.
The role in a nutshell: You are responsible for monitoring the Audio & Video of all of our channels broadcasted across International from Amsterdam and continuity checks of all the playlists. You have an important and broad responsibility in ensuring a smooth and accurate broadcasting of our channels. You are able to handle work both independently and also collaborate in a team environment.
Why this is the ideal job for you?
• Liaison with channel operations to ensure all file delivery deadlines are adhered to;
• Checking for presence of subtitle files;
• Monitoring of outgoing feeds;
• Monitoring of and responding to system alarms;
• Media management activities – e.g. ensure all material is cached;
• Spot and diagnose technical faults;
• Report discrepancies.
• Perform initial troubleshoot/ prioritization involving multiple technologies.
• Coordinates problem resolution with stakeholders
This is why we want you:
• You have a broad base of technical skills and experience.
• You have strong affinity with and interest in video/audio technology;
• Bachelor thinking and communicating level;
• You are self-sufficient and organized person.
• You pay great attention to details and are very accurate;
• You have a positive and proactive attitude;
• Video/Audio technology knowledge and working experience is strongly preferred;
• No problems with working on a 24/7 schedule (different shifts);
• Able to be in Amsterdam on different times (07:00/23:00 start time);
• Good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing.
Sounds just like YOU? If you are interested to join us please send us your CV and Motivation Letter and let us know your earliest possible starting date & desired salary information. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is a full time position.